As experts in car appearance and restyling, we feel obliged to advise you on how to increase the lifetime of your car’s chassis and colour in a few easy steps.
Looking after the paint is crucial, as the paint layer offers the main protection from corrosion. Here are some easy tips to follow:
1. Clean your car as soon as you can after it gets muddy. The mixture of dirt and humidity penetrates into the pores of the paint layer and creates a favourable environment for corrosion.
2. Protect the paint layer either by waxing or using a similar substance at least twice a year.
3. Do not wash the car in direct sunshine.
4. Dry your car after washing every time.
5. Do not leave dead bugs on the paint layer. If there are bugs on the chassis, wash them off with water as soon as possible. The water dislodges the bugs and you can easily remove them with a soft and damp sponge.
6. Remove bird droppings from the paint layer as soon as possible. Spray the chassis with ample water and carefully remove the bird droppings with a soft and damp sponge. Be sure not to apply too much pressure. If the bird droppings are not removed quickly enough, they may leave etched stains on the paint that you may not be able to remove.
By following these easy steps, you can increase your car’s lifespan. By adding a quality car wash, you can be sure you’ve made the maximum effort to take care of your car’s chassis.
You can see the conditions of CarWash by MrCAP exterior cleaning HERE.